here you can find the best online games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here you can find the best online games

here you can find topics about top best games in the world :D enjoy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Apply for ClubVIP Member/Mod here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
c0deZ-Yan
Admin
Admin
c0deZ-Yan

Apply for ClubVIP Member/Mod here Empty
PostSubject: Apply for ClubVIP Member/Mod here   Apply for ClubVIP Member/Mod here EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:00 am

Greetings. This Topic will provide you Applying for ClubVIP/Mod.
Till 2013 the forum mod./ClubVIP are FREE = 0$ no need personal info. you just need to make a topic in
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mods. will be picked by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ClubVIP members will be picked By me -
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
READ NEXT CAREFULLY to know the benefits of each
-Moderators will have names like >>UR NAME AS A MOD<<
-You will have the ability to 'Stick' or make sticky topics and -make global announ. and announ. and delete , lock , unlock topics
-you will have the power to ban people (WITH REASONS AND -PROVES) proves are required even if you're a mod.
-Glowing name Yellow
The mod. RANK >>
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
-ClubVIP Don't Get Chat banned/blocked and don't get banned for abuses except after at least 3 warnings (good benefit if you don't want to get banned easily)
-Glowing Name RED
-The ClubVIP Rank >>
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Please scroll down and check how to make you're application right [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://progames.yoo7.com
c0deZ-Yan
Admin
Admin
c0deZ-Yan

Apply for ClubVIP Member/Mod here Empty
PostSubject: Make you're APPLICATION !!   Apply for ClubVIP Member/Mod here EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:12 am

Alot of people would be Random making there application so ill just make a fake'application for you to read and understand how it suppose to be done !! -it is prefered to use RED colour at you're application-
-Languages i speak : >> E.X. English(US) ,English(UK) , French<<
-My Reason for applying for -MOD-ClubVIP- is i want to .........
-What games i usually play and have Experience about .........
-When Iam a Mod would i ban members for no reason or proof ?? or maybe unban a friend which was banned by admin
-If a friend you caught first abusing in chat and you were the only online Mod. what would you do ??
-When iam a ClubVIP member would i start abusing people Maybe with no reason cause iam hard to be banned or handled ?
Thnx for reading -ur name-'s application
http://progames.yoo7.com

Apply for ClubVIP Member/Mod here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
here you can find the best online games :: Other Important stuff :: You want Mod. or VIP ?? apply here-
Jump to: